About Your Instructor
“ ...we require all of our clients to be well versed with how to proceed with a Subject 2 transaction, to be ethical and very transparent to the seller...”
To teach Subject 2 transactions in an ethical and transparent way, we can create a rewarding investment for our students, while helping sellers get into a much better situation.
Roger D. Paschal
Author · Consultant · Speaker · Coach · Investor
And as a Bonus Get Several Free Lessons
Plus 2 Free Gifts from me – 3 Chapters of my book – Subject 2
And my Subject 2 Checklist
Why Learn Subject 2?
You can open up a new world in your real estate investing career. Ultimately, you can afford to acquire a property with less equity because there is no down payment and the closing costs are much lower. This technique can be very rewarding because with the right information, you can market yourself, learn the “why” of the seller and maintain the right relationship with mortgage and insurance companies. Without the correct strategies , it can be very difficult to deal with all the parties involved.
Make 2023 Your Year in Real Estate
Just Listen to what one of Roger's Past Students has to say...
Subject 2 Institute Courses
Subject 2 Documents Subscription
Your Document Resource; A full library of Forms, Documents and Webinars to help you do your Subject 2 deals without stress.
Subject 2 Property Acquisition Masterclass
Step by step training on Subject 2, Our Courses are from 5 to 15 minute lessons – you will also get the Document Resource Module that is included for 3 Months!
Subject 2 Property Acquisition Advanced Masterclass Bundle
Get all 4 of our Modules here:
- The Q and A Call recordings
- The Document Resource
- The Subject 2 Property Acquisition Masterclass
- The Subject 2 Property Acquisition Advanced Masterclass
Subject 2: Advanced Masterclass Lessons
- Working with the Title Company
- Power of Attorney
- Working with the Insurance Company
- Why would you need to have access to the mortgage online?
- Who is in your Inner Circle
- The Trust Factor – Does the seller trust you?
- Starting your business plan
- Property taxes and how do I deduct
- Advanced scripts for sellers
- Your action plan
- The Little Things
- What to do if a property is going in to foreclosure / short sale
- Why should I work with a RMLO and a Servicing Company when doing a wrap?
- How do wraps work, can a wrap be on any loan?
- Interview with Amy August REI
- Interview with Randy Hughes – Land Trust
Subject 2: Masterclass Lessons
- What is a Subject 2 ???
- Learning Objectives in this course
- Subject 2 Example Case Study: The Doctor
- When Does a Sub 2 make sense
- Quiz – Ethics, Learning Objectives, What is Subject 2
- How Tommy Bought 26 Properties in 12 Months by Subject 2
- Subject 2 Example Case Study the Wholesale Deal
- What you are looking for in a Seller
- What Terminology do I use to catch a Seller
- Why would a Seller Walk Away from their Equity?
- Who’s in Your Inner Circle
- Marketing to Sellers
- How do I find the deals
- Quiz – Marketing for Sellers
- What is a Deed?
- What is a Mortgage?
- How is a Deed separated from the Mortgage?
- What is a Quit Claim Deed?
- How does a Lien Work?
- The Garn-St Germain Act of 1982
- Quiz – Deeds, Mortgages and how does this effect your Subject 2 Purchase
- What am I looking for in a Subject 2 deal?
- What are the key words the seller says to find a Subject 2 deal?
- Finding their Why?
- Set up a time to preview the home
- Deal or No Deal – Do I go meet the Seller?
- How do I know I have a good one here?
- Never Coach the Seller
- The Subject 2 Process
- The Pre-Offer Process Part 1
- The Offer Process Part 2
- Overcoming Common Seller Objections / Seller Objections
- Let the Seller Know your Risks
- Great Landlording Story
- How to deal with the Title Company
- What happens if a Property is going in to a Short Sale or Foreclosure?
- How to deal with the Sellers insurance company
- Online Banking – How to make sure the bank does not call the Seller
- Communication with Sellers
- Documents – To Get from the Seller
- the Agreement – Documents
- The Sales Contract – Part 1 of 3 – What sales contract do I use?
- The Sales Contract – Part 2 of 3 – Filling in the sales contract
- The Sales Contract – Part 3 of 3 – Knowing how to fill out the rest of the contract
- Subject-To Addendum
- Power of Attorney
- Servicing Companies & RMLO – Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
- Document and Record Keeping
- What if the Bank Questions the Due on Sale Clause?
- What if the Insurance Company does not know how to write the Insurance Policy?
- What if the Title Company is not comfortable with the Subject 2 process?
- What if the Bank calls the Seller?
- How do I stay off the Bank’s Radar?
- What if the Seller wants to buy another house?
Subject 2 Documents and Resources
- 3 Chapters of the Book – Subject 2 How to Buy Property with no Credit or Money Down – By Roger D. Paschal
- How to use the Mini-Course – What’s in this Module?
- Subject 2 Flowchart – Steps for your Subject 2
- Wrap Chart – How it works
- Book – Subject 2 How to Buy Property with no Credit or Money Down – by Roger D. Paschal
- Authorization to Release Information
- Subject 2 Addendum in Word – use in all transactions
- Assignment of Contracts
- Sales contracts from several states
- Generic Sales Contract
- Sales Contract Option to Purchase or Sale
- Addendums to sales contract
- Sub 2 Checklist
- Seller Information Sheet – short version
- Seller Info Sheet – long version
- Seller Acknowledgement of Sale
- Subject 2 Letter of Understanding
- Limited Power of Attorney – use in all transactions
- Escrow Agreement
- Promissory Note (2 types)
- Form – Quit Claim Deed
- Form – Warranty Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure
- Do all sellers have to fill out a disclosure?
- Lead Base Paint Disclosure as required for all houses built before 1987
- LEAD PAMPHLET as required for all houses built before 1987
- Texas Sellers Disclosure
- Rental Worksheet in Excel
- Standard Rental Application
- Lease Policy and Procedures
- Residential Lease Agreement
- Notice to pay or quit
- Seller Script Conversation forms
- Cold Call Script
- Multiple Offer Letter
- Questions to ask the seller at first or second contact
- Construction Pricing form
- Marketing Budget Worksheet
- Real Estate Goal Tracker
- Property Inspection Sheet
- Spreadsheet – Rehab Valuator Sheet
- If a Stupid Idea Works, Can we really call it Stupid?
- Land Trust with Randy Hughes
- Interview with April Luce on 2 Duplexes one seller Subject 2
- Nick Lubeck – My Journey Into Real Estate Investing
- Marketing for Sellers with Doug and Renee Toon
- Loan Servicing with Amy Sayre
- Before & After – 1800 Belvedere Blvd, Tyler, Texas
- Compound Interest Example
- How to trade a Red Paperclip for a House Kyle McDonald
- Get Rid of Institutional Debt
- Listen and Solve Problems
- Wealth Building Is A Team Sport
- How To Use a Hard Money Lender
- What You Should Always Ask A Real Estate Investor